Regarding the Outriders Easy Anti-Cheat error, corruption is the number one suspect so to fix that, all you have to do is to verify integrity of game files. Depending on the situation, you also need to allow Outriders through Controlled folder access, perform a clean boot and so on. Not exactly tech-savvy and don’t know how to carry out the solutions on your own? Then this article is going to be of use to you.
EAC Error In Outriders: Analysis
For your information, like many other games, Outriders use EAC to ensure that no one could gain an unfair advantage over others. Still, if you come across an EAC error while playing Outriders, you should give take these suspects into account:
- Corruption in the game files.
- Controlled folder access.
- App conflict.
How To Dismiss The Error
Note: In layman’s terms, it’s not uncommon for Windows to bug out all of a sudden and mess up running processes including Outriders. Once it comes to Windows bugs, restart is the best solution in most of the cases. If you come across Outriders Easy Anti-Cheat error, you should restart your computer at least once before resorting to complex fixes. When the screen comes back on, launch the game and see how things turn out.
Verify Integrity Of Game Files
- Step 1: Open Steam, log into your account and navigate to Library.
- Step 2: Locate Outriders, right-click it and pick Properties.
- Step 3: Select Local Files tab then choose Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Step 4: Following the conclusion of the verification, launch the game and witness the result.
Note: On occasions, it’s a good idea to check for Outriders updates. Usually, Outriders post news about updates on their Twitter page so you might want to take a look at it.
Allow Outriders Through Controlled Folder Access
- Step 1: Press Windows + I to open Settings, click Update & Security then pick Windows Security
- Step 2: Select Open Windows Security, choose Virus & Threat Protection then hit Manage settings under Virus and threat protection settings.
- Step 3: Click Manage Controlled folder access, pick Allow app through Controlled folder access and hit Add an allowed app.
- Step 4: Select Browse all apps then choose Outriders.
- Step 5: Close everything, launch the game and determine whether the issue persists.
Perform A Clean Boot
- Step 1: Press Windows key, type msconfig and press Enter.
- Step 2: In System Configuration, navigate to Services tab, click Hide all Microsoft services and pick Disable all.
- Step 3: Navigate to Startup tab, hit Open Task Manager and disable everything in your sight.
- Step 4: Close Task Manager, return to System Configuration and hit OK.
- Step 5: Restart your computer then launch the game,
If the Outriders Easy Anti-Cheat error no longer troubles you following clean boot, feel free to conclude that a third-party app is at fault. To stop the error from coming back, you should get rid of recently installed apps. Once you have removed the root of the problem, you may change back to the normal boot.
- Step 1: Open System Configuration, select Apply and choose OK.
- Step 2: Tick the circle next to Normal Startup.
- Step 3: Restart your computer once prompted.
Frequently Asked Questions
How come I can’t connect to the server while playing Outriders?
All in all, regarding Outriders server problems, the list of possibilities include server errors, unlinked account, level 3 node ISP roadblock, temporary files, etc. To be able to connect to Outriders server, you should try out the solutions down below:
- Determine the Outriders’ server status by going to the official Twitter page.
- Disconnect your computer from the network then reconnect it.
- Link your Square Enix account to your Steam account
- Update the network adapter driver
- Clear Steam cache.
- Ensure you’re using the correct NAT Type.
- Make use of VPNs.
What must be done if Outriders gets stuck loading?
Many users have reported Outriders getting stuck at the spinning logo at 80% during loading. At the moment, the best solution is to avoid choosing “Continue”. Instead, you should select a starting point, acknowledge and launch Outriders.
I am Anshul Rana, an experienced author specializing in PC gear reviews and Windows 10 software tutorials. With a strong passion for technology and an in-depth understanding of the PC industry, I provide insightful and detailed analyses of computer peripherals, gaming gear, and software solutions. My writing style is concise yet informative, making complex topics accessible to both beginners and advanced users. Through my reviews and tutorials, I aim to offer valuable guidance, helping readers make informed decisions to enhance their PC experience and explore the vast possibilities of Windows 10 software.