In discussions about Microsoft Arc Mouse, Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth pairing is one of the topics that catches the interest of many Windows users. You have a hard time connecting Microsoft Arc Mouse to your computer and course use some help? Then this article is for you. Down below is all the information that you must know Microsoft Arc Mouse as well as the pairing process.
Pairing A Microsoft Arc Mouse: Guidelines
- Step 1: On your computer, press Windows + I to open Settings, hit Devices and make sure that the Bluetooth switch is toggled on in Bluetooth & other devices.
- Step 2: Turn on the Microsoft Arc Mouse then bring it into pairing mode by pressing and holding the pairing button on the bottom for three seconds. After entering pairing mode, the mouse’s LED should flash rapidly.
- Step 3: Go back to your computer, select Add Bluetooth or another device on your PC in Bluetooth & other devices and choose Bluetooth.
- Step 4: Look for Microsoft Arc Mouse, click it and pick Pair.
- Step 5: Follow on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
Is It Possible To Control The Mouse Via Gestures?
Generally speaking, on laptops that have touchpads, you could use gestures to manipulate the mouse to your liking. Here is a list of popular gestures:
- Left-click: Click with one finger on the left side of the touchpad.
- Right-click: Click with one finger on the right side of the touchpad.
- Scroll up and down: Move one finger up or down on the touchpad.
- Scroll left and right: Move one finger left or right on the touchpad.
How Come My PC Won’t Connect To Microsoft Arc Mouse?
Bluetooth plays a key role in the pairing of Microsoft Arc Mouse so if Bluetooth is disabled, there is no way to establish connection. To be sure, open Settings, hit Devices and determine whether the Bluetooth switch is toggled on. If the switch is off, toggle it on. Besides that, you should hit More Bluetooth options, check the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC checkbox, select Apply and choose OK.
Bluetooth Adapter Driver Is Outdated
Quite a few factors affect Bluetooth connection on Windows and the driver of the Bluetooth adapter is one of them. If the driver is out-of-date, you would have a hard time pairing Bluetooth devices with your computer. Unable to recall the last time you updated the Bluetooth adapter driver? Then you should carry out a driver update.
- Step 1: Go to Search bar, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
- Step 2: In Device Manager, expand Bluetooth, right-click your Bluetooth adapter and pick Update driver.
- Step 3: Hit Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Step 4: Restart your computer the moment the update completes.
- Step 5: When the screen comes back on, pair Microsoft Arc Mouse with your computer and see how things turn out.
It’s not uncommon for Microsoft Arc Mouse to bug out all of a sudden. On the bright side, a reset is enough to get rid of bugs.
- Step 1: Turn off the mouse.
- Step 2: Press and hold the reset button for three seconds.
- Step 3: Turn on the mouse, connect it to your computer and witness the result.
Can I Use Microsoft Arc Mouse On All Computers?
The Microsoft Arc Mouse uses Bluetooth to connect to computers. Thus, it should work on all computers that have compatible Bluetooth capabilities.
Why Does The Pairing Light Flash Then Turn Off?
If the pairing light of your Microsoft Arc Mouse flashes and turns off, your mouse is already paired to another PC nearby. To be able to connect the mouse to your computer, go to the PC that your device is currently paired with, open Settings, go to Devices and remove the mouse from the list of Bluetooth devices. Alternatively, you could unpair Microsoft Arc Mouse using Control Panel:
- Step 1:Go to Search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
- Step 2: Change View by to Large icons then hit Devices and Printers.
- Step 3: Locate Microsoft Arc Mouse Arc mouse, right-click it and pick Remove device.
I am Anshul Rana, an experienced author specializing in PC gear reviews and Windows 10 software tutorials. With a strong passion for technology and an in-depth understanding of the PC industry, I provide insightful and detailed analyses of computer peripherals, gaming gear, and software solutions. My writing style is concise yet informative, making complex topics accessible to both beginners and advanced users. Through my reviews and tutorials, I aim to offer valuable guidance, helping readers make informed decisions to enhance their PC experience and explore the vast possibilities of Windows 10 software.